The purpose of the Nebraska Synod Stewardship Team is to equip ministry leaders to grow stewardship in their respective contexts. Secondarily, it aims to grow individuals in their personal stewardship practices.
Among the Stewardship Table’s activities are providing access to stewardship resources, offering a speakers bureau to congregations, providing stewardship coaching, and piloting stewardship training for first call pastors.
Stewardship Team Members
Chairperson: Bob Bauerle, Lincoln.
Members: Rev. Chris Kester-Beyer, Scottsbluff; Jeanne Mohr, Chadron; Rev. Kathy Montira, Pender; Robert Hays, Hastings; Rev. Sylvia Karlsson, Bertrand; Rev. Emily Johnson, Louisville.
Stewardship Speakers Bureau
The Nebraska Synod Stewardship Table offers the following individuals to speak and work with your congregation on stewardship education:
- Bob Bauerle, Southwood/Lincoln - email@example.com - (402) 416-0210
- Rev. Sylvia Karlsson, Bertrand - firstname.lastname@example.org - (308) 995-7161
- Rev. Chris Kester-Beyer, Calvary/Scottsbluff - email@example.com - (402) 694-9189 (unavailable to preach Sunday mornings)
- Jeanine Mohr, Immanuel/Chadron - firstname.lastname@example.org - (308) 432-5144 (available to speak, but not to preach)
- Rev. Rich Sheridan, Synod Evangelist, Nebraska Synod - email@example.com - (402) 680-3901
- Deacon Timothy Siburg, Director for Stewardship, Nebraska Synod - firstname.lastname@example.org - (402) 896-5311