Lutheran World Relief Ingathering
The 2020 Lutheran World Relief Ingathering will be held Monday, Nov. 2 through Friday, Nov. 6. Hours for drop off sites vary. Please see locations and details below.
All, over the United States, Lutherans reach out to those in need overseas through Lutheran World Relief’s Quilt & Kit Ministry. Congregations, students and groups of all types who gather quilts and kits for LWR make a lasting diﬀ erence in the lives of our neighbors around the world. In 2019, your gifts of love reached out to people all over the world. You provided opportunities for education for children from Honduras to Zimbabwe to Syria; gave hope to refugees in Mauritania, Bosnia, and Iraq; and comfort to displaced families in Haiti and Dominica.
- Quilts, fleece tied blankets, school kits, personal care kits, baby care kits and fabric kits.
- For full details and guidelines, click here.
THANK YOU! Your generous gifts of quilts and kits help to ensure that LWR is able to respond to the continuing and increasing needs of our neighbors overseas.
- Forty pound limit per box.
- Please use strong cartons secured with packing tape.
- Label boxes clearly in large, block letters with the contents and name and address of your congregation.
- Do not mix items; boxes should be all quilts, all fabric kits, etc.
- LWR continues to offer a tool that will allow you to track where in the world your quilts and kits travel. Visit lwr.org/tracker to learn more.
- Specific assembly guidelines for the projects are available online at lwr.org/kits or by requesting a free Quilt and Kit Ministry Guide at lwr.org/resources or 800-597-5972.
Your donations maybe dropped off at the following locations Monday, November 2 - Friday, November 6, 2020 from 9 am-4 pm:
Omaha - BC Freightways - 4511 S 79th Street - 402.331.5414
Kearney - BC Freightways - 911 E 11th Street - 308-237-2244
North Platte - BC Freightways - 1001 Prospect Drive - 800.759.2598
Scottsbluff - BC Freightways - 609 5th Avenue - 308-632-8888
Norfolk - St. John's Lutheran Church - 13th & Benjamin Avenue - 402-371-1985 -- Monday, November 2-Wednesday, November 4 from 8:00 am - 12:30 pm or call church for setting up times on Friday, November 6 or Saturday, November 7, 2020.
Barcode label instructions are available at lwr.org/tracker.
Administrator for Finance & Development